HNF Consulting, LLC has openings available to fill your Virtual Assistance needs:
- WordPress Website Design
- I’ve created (and re-created) this website, as well as re-built PsychicMediumDaniJo.com
- Articles, Newsletters, Blog Posts
- Keeping up with day-to-day small tasks, one off projects, or filling in for your down time
- I have a wide range of advanced office skills, and experience including basic book keeping and office management
- Expert level skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint
- Chaos Managment
- Whether it’s making sense of data, implementing change, or reacting to a crisis I can help you
I can’t say enough about the professionalism of Heather in dealing with her through the design of my website. She listened to what I wanted and was able to bring my dream to life. Her skills and talents for the design and look of the website are fantastic and she is very knowledgeable about the technical side of the process. I was very pleased with how quickly things came together as well! She also made sure that I had the knowledge I needed moving forward with my site. I highly recommend her and will continue to use her services.” Dani Jo Butler, PsychicMediumDaniJo.com
• Organization and record keeping of the 700+ well locations that were flooded in Northern Colorado, Sept. 2013
• Managed the transition of 3,000 wells between Noble Energy Inc. and Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
• Finalized and successfully rolled out a new “Field Operating Model” that reorganized the 260 field staff to be able to efficiently operate higher producing wells and larger facilities
• Organized the downsizing of the same field from 15 leaders to 12, resulting in cost savings
• Creation and implementation of an optimization process and program to generate balanced field staff routes and provide decision making tools for managers
• Coaching and mentoring foremen and superintendents in a new Executive Control System, designed to bring increased efficiency in managing the day to day operations of the field. Includes tools for effective planning, meetings and accountability
• Performed all office managerial duties including A/P, A/R, payroll, taxes, commercial project breakdowns and recording, estimating and job scheduling
• Streamlined office duties by standardizing the quoting process, reducing the number of steps in invoicing and using tools such as MS Word and Excel.
• Continuously managed multiple small projects from start to finish; including estimating, ordering materials, scheduling and billing
To discuss how I can Assist you, please use the Contact Me form.